This information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the web pages of this site.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter, the “Regulation”) establishes rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as rules relating to the free circulation of such data and protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, with particular reference to the right to the protection of personal data.
The art. 4, no. 1 of the Regulation provides that “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter, “Data Subject”).
By “Processing” we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction (art. 4, n. 2 of the Regulation).
Pursuant to articles 12 and following. of the Regulation, it is also envisaged that the data subject must be made aware of the appropriate information relating to the processing activities that are carried out by the data controller and to the rights of the data subjects.
Adamello Ultra Trail Asd
Via Sierra Chica 20
25029 Vezza d’Oglio (Brescia, Italy)
Partita IVA: IT 04108580988
tel. +39 3393504408
Purposes and legal basies of data processing
The user’s personal data will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes and with the legal bases indicated below:
- conclude and correctly fulfill the contract of which you are a part, for the services/products requested and/or purchased; the legal basis for the processings listed is represented by the art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- respond to requests sent by the user by email and/or form on the site; the legal basis for the processings listed is represented by the art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- send e-mails and/or newsletters and communications concerning the services and activities offered and promoted by the data controller, of the same type previously used by the data subject, except for the refusal to the processing by the same, which can be opposed at any time; the legal basis for this type of processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by article 6 par. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR;
- periodically send, via remote communication technologies (email, telephone, sms, whatsapp), newsletters and communications on the services, products and activities offered by the Data Controller; carry out market research to develop and improve our range of products, services and activities; the legal basis is represented by consent as provided for by art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- periodically send, via remote communication technologies (email, telephone, sms, whatsapp), newsletters and communications on the services, products and activities offered by the Controller’s partners and sponsors, which we believe may be of interest to you; the legal basis is represented by consent as provided for by art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; the legal basis for this type of processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by article 6 par. 1 lit. f) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority; the legal basis for this type of processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by article 6 par.1 lett. c) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
- make navigation of the site possible and functional, as well as guarantee an adequate level of security, integrity and availability; the legal basis for this type of processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by article 6 par. 1 lit. f);
- analysis of statistical data on aggregated or anonymous data, with the aim of monitoring the correct functioning of the Site, traffic, usability and interest; the legal basis for this type of processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by article 6 par. 1 lit. f).
The Data necessary for the pursuit of the purposes set out above will be collected and processed:
• identification data
• contact details
• data relating to the contractual relationship
• navigation data
• data relating to requests sent by the data subject
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Refusal to provide data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, users/visitors are free to provide their personal data. The provision of Data is in some cases necessary as, any refusal to provide them, could lead to the failure to conclude or incorrect fulfillment of the contract of which the data subject is a part and/or failure to comply with the legal obligations to which the Data controller is submitted.
The provision of data for processings that require consent is optional, failure to provide it will not make it impossible to use the products/services offered by the Data Controller. Even in the event of consent, the data subect will still have the right to subsequently object, in whole or in part, to the processing of their personal data for the purposes set out above, by making a simple request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
The Data will be provided by the data subject or collected from third parties.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 of the Regulation, the Personal Data being processed will be:
1. processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
2. collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and subsequently processed in terms compatible with these purposes;
3. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
4. accurate and, if necessary, updated;
5. processed in such a way as to guarantee an adequate level of security;
6. stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed.
The processing will be carried out both with manual and/or IT and telematic tools with organization and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to
guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organisational, physical and logical measures envisaged by the provisions in force.
I dati personali potranno essere comunicati ai soggetti autorizzati al trattamento, nonché ai responsabili esterni del trattamento nominati dal titolare (la lista completa dei responsabili esterni è disponibile presso il Titolare), preposti alla gestione delle finalità sopra esposte. Previo suo consenso, i Dati potranno altresì essere comunicati a società terze sponsor e/o partner commerciali del titolare i quali potranno utilizzarli per le finalità indicate al n.3) dell’articolo “Finalità del Trattamento” succitato. Nell’ambito del perseguimento delle finalità sopra indicate i dati potranno essere comunicati ad altri soggetti che appaiono in qualità di titolari autonomi.
Personal data will not be disseminated.
Data transfer abroad
For the purposes indicated above, Personal Data will be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). If they are transferred to third countries, in the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, the provisions of the applicable legislation on the transfer of Personal Data to third countries will in any case be complied with, such as the Standard Contractual Clauses provided by the European Commission.
In general, Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected and processed, including the retention period required by the applicable legislation and, in any case, for a maximum period of 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the Data Controller and for a maximum period of 2 years for the purposes for which your consent is required, except for the possible need for the Data Controller to defend its right in court.
Rights of data subject
Pursuant to the European Regulation 2016/679 art. 15 and following as well as the current national legislation, the data subject can, according to the methods and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access); – know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
The exercise of rights may take place by sending a request which must be addressed without any formality to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.