5 POINTS (5 POINTS NEW SCALE)
The “Adamello Trail” (AT) is a race of 90 km of length and 5.700m of positive difference in altitude, to run in self-sufficiency, organized by the Pro loco Vezza in cooperation with the Unione dei comuni Alta Valle Camonica. The start is fixed on saturday 22th September 2018 at 09:00 a.m in Ponte di Legno (BS), Piazza XXVII Settembre.
The maximum time allowed to finish the race is 29 hours.
2. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENT
The Adamello Trail route is mainly conduct on mountain trail and forest track without many difficult way. The participation at this race is reserved for athletes with experience in long race and high mountain territory knowledge, with self-sufficiency and without extra helps to solve Problems that can rise during the race (night run, bad weather, mental or physical tiredness, malaise, accident etc.)
To participate at the race the competitor must be 20 years old and must have a certificate issue by a Sport doctor for practice this kind of sport, the certificate must be valid during the race.
Is obligatory the health insurance card and for foreign people is obligatory the E111 model.
3. OBLIGATORY EQUIPMENT
During the registration the competitors sign to start and finish the race with this obligatory equipment.(during the race it’s possible take place check)
- thermal blanket
- long-sleeved pile
- hooded jacket Padded duvet, primaloft or similar with impermeable layer or alternatively long-sleeved Jersey + heavy + boss waterproof layer (always 3 plies one of which must have the hood)
- long pants to the ankle pants or alternatively 3/4 pants with soks long
- gloves and cap
- 2 headlamps with spare batteries
- phone with charged batteries with security number gave from the organization
- water bottle or camelbag with minimum capacity 11 glasses + personal glass (no refuges glasses)
- appropriate footwear for trailrunning
- first aid kit ( bandages, elastic bandage)
4. ADVISED EQUIPMENT
- GPS device
- Waterproof cover pants
- food stocks
- money (presence of huts and shelters along the way)
- it’s possible using rackets
5 BEHAVIOUR RULES DURING THE RACE
The route will be marked with flags fitted with reflectors for night vision. Participation at the AT requires however a good sense of direction in the mountains. We recommend the use of a GPS device. The complete track of the trail is available online and will be updated promptly in case of any changes to the circuit. Competitors are obliged to follow the path outlined by the organization without taking any short cut. Cut or leave the course is dangerous for the competitors and Will result in disqualification from the event. Competitors out of time or in difficulty will have to abandon the race only at a checkpoint where they will be accompanied downstream from the organization's staff. In case of illness or injury, it will be alerted the organization. The racer who abandons the race without notifying immediately, will be responsible for all expenses related startup of research by rescue personnel. At each stage of the race, the competitors will move autonomously and self-sufficient, without help and / or external assistance, except use the supplies organization. It is admitted refuel and / or stay in public places in time of exercise along the way. . Competitors who wish to camp out along the way, will have to do it in places manned by the organization. Must be respected private property, by not using structures or artifacts encountered along the way, penalty will be disqualification. Forbidden throw litter or leave objects along the way, will be disqualified. Competitors, in case of need, they are required to lend each other assistance.
6 PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATION
All decisions will be made at the discretion of the jury as final. There are the following penalties:
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, threats / insults for athletes / organizers / volunteers or actions that could be considered hazardous to their safety or that may affect the smooth running of the race = disqualification
- failure to pass by a checkpoint = disqualification
- abandonment or cutting of the race = disqualification
- littering the path or procured environmental damage = disqualification
- failing to assist a competitor in difficulty = disqualification
- External assistance unauthorized = 30 min to disqualification (use of means of transport in the race = disqualification)
- refusal to submit to the control or lack of obligatory material = disqualification
7. CONTROL POINTS
Along the way are prepared by the organization checkpoints where competitors have to pass and sign the table of input and output,( failure to pass by a checkpoint = disqualification).
In each control point is assured water supply and food. Each runner will have to make sure to have, at the start of each checkpoint, water and food sufficiently to reach the next supply point.
The abandonment of a competitor in difficulty, spontaneously or upon the decision of the jury and / or one of the doctors of the organization, it must take place at the nearest checkpoint, where the competitor will be given to the organization's staff and accompanied downstream.
Registration must be done online at www.adamelloultratrail.it until september 9, 2018.
By the act of registration competitors release the organizers from all civil and criminal action against persons and property for damage that may occur during and after the race in relation to the same.
Payment will be made by bank transfer.
10. CLASSIFICATION AND PRIZES
Wins the race the runner who reaches the finishing of Vezza d'Oglio in the shortest possible time. It will be made a general classification for man and woman and a classification for each male and female category. Prizes for the first 6 men and first 6 women. Every runner who completes the race will receive the "finisher" prize