Registration online at this link or in cash at the PRO LOCO PONTE DI LEGNO – Corso Milano, 37- Phone 331 714 8895.331 714 8895.
For all teams registering at least 4 athletes: 5 euros discount on the registration fee
The participation fee is € 20.00 and entitles athletes to:
- Race box (Official MICO SPORT T-shirt, Technical MICO SPORT Socks, Pro Loco Ponte di Legno Cap, Valledoro Snack, Energetic bar)
- Finisher Medal
- Bib with transponder chip (to be returned at the end)
- Race time recording and final ranking
- Medical Assistance
- Water points along the route
- Refreshments at the end
On-line registrations will close on Thursday, August 26th at 12.00. For organisational reasons, the OC reserves the right to close registrations in advance or to accept delayed registrations at its sole discretion.
TDS will send, to all registered athletes who will indicate an email address, an email confirming the registration, which must be presented at the time of bib collection.
Participation fees are not refundable (except for cancellation due to health emergency). However, the registered athletes unable to take part in the race, are offered two alternatives:
1) Registration transfer to another person: it is possible to transfer the registration to another person by making a request no later than August 15th, 2021. The person registered as a replacement must provide all personal information and submit the documents related to the membership and/or fitness medical certificate.
2) Registration transfer to the 2022 Adamello Run: by communicating your unavailability by August 15th, 2021, the fee will be considered valid for registration to the 2022 edition, with no possibility of further postponement for the following year or transfer of registration to another person.
For further info: email@example.com